Monday, April 4, 2011

Battling Britney

It seems as though the foyer of the home gives visitors the first impression of the home.  Of course, the outside presents a nice look, but it's the foyer that gets to speak for the home for the first time.  Let's just say my foyer is definitely lacking in substance and aesthetic right now.  I've affectionately dubbed her Britney...more on why later, though.  I need to transform Britney into something slightly more Reese or Gwyneth...stylishly put together without being too intimidating.  In gathering ideas to steer Brit down the right path, I found these inspiration images~   







1 comment:

  1. I recently embarked on a similar project. It dragging on forever! But I like how much better our entry already looks.

    The Brittany part is too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete