Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aloha!

This past February my parents, my brother, my husband and I, along with 5 family friends, travelled to Hawaii.  We spent 3 days on Waikiki Beach in Honolulu then headed to Maui for 7 days.  It was my first time, and it exceeded all of my expectations...which were pretty high.  I took over 1000 pictures!  Since I haven't really featured any design this week, I though I would share a few photos of our condo in Maui. 


We stayed at the completely amazing Honua Kai Resort located on Kaanapali Beach in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, which I highly recommend.  The stellar reviews on Trip Advisor sold me on where I wanted to stay.  Then, after extensive searching on VRBO and other travel rental sites, I found a killer deal on our 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom ocean view condo.  We had the most amazing time and can't wait to go back.  More on our trip in future posts, though!

I thought I'd share a few pictures of the incredible kitchen, which included an oversized built-in refrigerator, built-in dish washer, granite counters and back splash, all gourmet appliances, and the list goes on.  And, let's not forget that view!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment