Thursday, March 24, 2011

West Elm Love

I stopped in West Elm last weekend to kill a little time and see what new stuff they had in the store for spring.  I found lots of fabulous stuff--none of which I actually needed.  I managed to keep my purchases to a new set of cloth dinner napkins and this little ditty, which now lives in my living room built-ins~

Note:  I love how West Elm has no better way to classify some of their stuff than "Objects"!

Here are some of my other favorites that I would have loved to bring home with me.  How could a dining room be anything less than beautiful with a set of these great chairs (and they're comfortable, too) ~



 And, this duvet would be so fun in my guest room~


 And, this adorable ruffled shower curtain~


And, I'm not sure why, but I love this whale pillow!



No comments:

Post a Comment