Thursday, March 17, 2011

Got the bedroom on my mind!

We've been in our "adult" house for about 18 months now.   When we first moved in, we purchased bedroom furniture as my 30th birthday gift, but we haven't really gotten any further than that with the progress of our master bedroom.  It's time to make this room look as good as I dream of it looking!  I want a master bedroom that is serene and dreamy and cool and calm--a place that makes you want to relax and forget about all of the stress of the day.  I'm on a budget, though. 

We've started our updates, and I'll be posting on their progress soon.  In the meantime here are a few pictures that are inspiring me.


{photo via decorpad.com}

 {photo via decorpad.com}

{photo via decorpad.com}


{photo via decorpad.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment