Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saving Face

I'm always curious about what products other people use, so I thought I'd share what I'm into right now~




1. Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer
3. Nars Blush/Bronzer Combo in Orgasm/Laguna
4. Lancome Mineral Powder
5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
6. Bare Escentuals Eye Shadows including Soul, Celestine, Moss and Legit
7. Bare Escentuals Eye Shadow in Twilight as eyeliner
8. Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir
10. Smashbox Nude Lip Pencil in Light
11. Laura Mercier Lip Gloss in Brownberry 

Hands down, the best product on the list is the Chanel mascara.  I got a sample of it in the mail about a month ago.  After using it for the first time, I ran to the mall to pick up a full sized tube.  It's the first time I've ever gotten a compliment on my lashes in my life. Seriously.  Ever.  And, it stays on really well.  I may or may not still be wearing yesterdays.

Close runners up, though, are the Laura Mercier lip gloss and the Urban Decay makeup setting spray.  I've made several friends with various skin and hair tones try the lip gloss.  It universally looked great on all of them.  It's not gummy, and it also stays on really well.  The makeup setting spray is great for special events and long days at the office.  It really helps keep your makeup in tact, so you don't start to look tired by the end of the day. 

So, what's your favorite product?  I might like to give it a whirl!

And, am I the only who always seems to find golf tees on the bathroom counter???

No comments:

Post a Comment