Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Favorite Color

I love the movie Father of the Bride for many reasons but especially because of the exchanges between Franck (Martin Short's character and the wedding planner) and George (Steve Martin's character and the father of the bride).  George goes off plan and tries to wear a vintage tux.  Franck, in his thick European accent, says, "That is not black, George.  Thot is novy (sic) blue."  I might have been ok with my dad wearing navy blue...

I've always loved the color navy.  I might even go so far as to say it's my favorite color.  I would love to have a home with enough character to pull of a strong navy blue room like these.  Love them~





{All images via Pintrest}

1 comment:

  1. I am actually doing a navy room right now. With white and just a few pops of hot purply pink. Can't wait to see your DR. :)

    ReplyDelete