Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ooh La La

I am proud to be an Arkansan.  I may live in Texas, but I'm not a Texan.  I'm an Arkansan.  I love to feature fabulous talent from my home state.  At the top of the list is Bear-Hill Interiors, a Little Rock-based boutique and interior design firm.  Here is one of their projects.  Don't you agree that it's completely divine?  And, the fact that I'm in love with purple right now makes my crush that much stronger.  Check it out~







{all images via Bear-Hill Interiors}

1 comment:

  1. Jenny-
    Hey!! I can totally relate as I am also an Arkansan living in Texas!! We love were we live (Houston), but Arkansas is home!!

    I found your blog via a Touch of Gray....loved your B&B project!

    I'm going to add you to my reading list :)

    If you have time then you can check out my blog here.... www.engineeringlifeandstyle.blogspot.com

    Kristal

    ReplyDelete