Monday, October 10, 2011

Dining Room Re-Do

I told you here about my dining room.  It's the first thing you see when you walk into my house, so even though it's not the most used room, it has an important purpose...it sets the tone.  And, right now, I'm not feeling like it sets the right tone.  I thought about changing chairs our, but a few seconds on the calculator ruled that out. 

I'm going to go with a few other quick fixes.  First fix is paint color.  I've been really drawn to airy neutrals lately.  This past weekend I got picked up a gallon of paint and got to work.  I also plan to add drapery panels (sample fabrics are on their way) and hopefully, a new light fixture.  My budget for that will depend on whether I make the drapery panels myself of not.  I'm feeling brave lately, though!

Here are a few dining roms that are the inspiration for my dining room re-do~



{above images via Ashley Goforth Design}


Want to guess what color I painted the dining room???

No comments:

Post a Comment