Monday, August 1, 2011

July Recap

July was a really fun and busy month for us.  We started off the month by heading to Mexico with a friend for the week~








As soon as I got home, I headed out to see the fabulous Ms. Britney Spears accompanied by the quite-possibly more fabulous Ms. Nicki Minaj and her awesome dancers~




A few days later, I celebrated my 32nd birthday with this super-cute cake that my sweet husband bought for me~

And, last but not least, we joined my husband's family in the Outerbanks, North Carolina for a long weekend to close out the month.  It was my first trip to OBX; we stayed in Corolla.  The views were pretty awesome~







This month was not typical of our months, but we sure did enjoy it!  August is pretty busy, too.  Maybe things will slow down this fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment