Monday, July 11, 2011

Adios, Bossypants!

I always have an obsession.  May it be a project at the house, an upcoming trip, a book I'm into...  I'm always obsessed.  This week I'm obviously obsessed with rugs.  Tonight, my zebra-ish rug went to its new home.  It's actually being reunited with my old coffee table.  I'm happy that they've found each other again after their short break-up; they were good together, you know???  As I was saying goodbye to the rug before it left (yup, I'm crazy like that), I summed it up best when I said, it was fun, but you [the rug] were in charge of the room, and I wanted to be in charge.  My husband laughed out loud.  He feels that pain.   

My new rug will be on its way soon.  I fear that it won't spend much time alone, though.  See, my other obsession is layered rugs.  Not one, but two.  Here are few dreamy pictures~




{All photos via www.decorpad.com}

And, if you haven't read Bossypants by Tina Fey, you must do so immediately.  It's laugh out loud funny and a pretty quick read!

1 comment: