Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fun and Funky Bedding

When I'm shopping online for bedding, I usually start with sources like Pottery Barn, West Elm and The Company Store.  I always forget to check out what Garnet Hill has to offer in their Bedding & Home Collection!  They have a great selection of sheets, quilts, comforters, towels and rugs.  They carry a great neutral line by Eileen Fisher and a fun, beachy line by Lilly Pulitzer.

Here are a few of my favorites that I found on their website recently.  I think this would all be great to add a fun punch of color to a space~





They also have lots of great neutrals and classic pieces!

Have you ever bought anything from the Garnet Hill Bedding & Home Collection?  Does it have a good quality?  Would you recommend it?

No comments:

Post a Comment