Monday, March 12, 2012

My Biggest Project Yet



As much as I love design and blogging, I'm soon going to have to share my time.  I am excited to let you guys know that our family is growing!  We're expecting a baby girl in early August.  And, yes, nursery plans are already in full swing.  I'll be sharing more of them in the coming weeks. 

While I've actually felt pretty good so far (we're almost 19 weeks), it hasn't come without its issues.  I'm a nervous mom-to-be.  So for all of you that are the praying kind, I'd appreciate if you'd remember us from time to time during this journey.

Hopefully, my brain will kick back into blog mode soon.  I know I've been a slacker!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! What an exciting time for your family :) I cant wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand! I'm the nervous kind too. I'm not pregnant yet, but we're planning...and I'm already a chicken.

    I'm actually really excited to have found your blog today, I had it saved as a favorite a while back, but it disappeared and I couldn't remember the name. I found it through A Well Dressed Home long ago and was reading some of her frugal finds and found you again! :)

    Anyway, my prayers are with you!!

    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG HELLLOOOOOOOO!!!!! I had no idea!! Goes to show that I am super behind on all of my blog reading...to say the least! :-)
    Congrats!! Can't wait to see the finished nursery, I know it will be fab!

    XO,
    Emily
    A Well Dressed Home
    awelldressedhome.com/blog

    ReplyDelete