Monday, November 21, 2011

Tweet, Tweet!

On Sunday I flew to Little Rock for the first birthday party of Ms. Ava Lile, my best friend's daughter.  My friend and her mother-in-law did all of the work-except the cake and cookies--and it was just too cute!

"My, my! How the first year flew by!"



Her mother in law made the banner!



The Smash Cake

The cookies were made to match a piece of scrapbook paper from
Hobby Lobby that served as the inspriation for it all!


The felt birds were cut by hand and added to the cupcakes by the baker.




Party favors!


The birthday girl!  Her dress came from Etsy. 
The bird on it was used as the patter for the invitation and the cake.
She changed for her cake into a birthday onesie with a tutu. 
There were so many people gathered around that I didn't get a picture, though!

I know it was a ton of work, but it was so adorable!  Well worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment