Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Powder Room Updates

Way back in the spring, I showed you our downstairs powder room~


Then, I shared our mirror removal~


And, our paint updates~


I've been hesitant to share the rest of the pictures, because we just haven't completely finished the room.  But, I thought it might be best to get your advice.  Here is where we are now~




We painted the bathroom Atmospheric by Behr, removed the old mirror and added this mirror from West Elm (because of our hand trowled walls, we had to stick with a 24" x 36" mirror), added a new rubbed oil bronze faucet found on Overstock.com, added a new towel holder and toilet paper holder from target, a new hand towel holder from Bed, Bath and Beyond, new cabinet hardware from Lowe's and a new toilet handle from Home Depot.   Eric installed everything for me, so we didn't have to spend any money aside from the new hardware. 

Because I was hosting a wedding shower at my house this summer and really wanted the bathroom finished, we bought a $29 bronze light fixture from Home Depot to make due.  We're still searching for something permanent.  The issue is that the light box is really close to the mirror, and I don't want the light hanging onto the mirror. 

Here are two finalist in the Ms. Powder Room Light Fixture pageant~

via Shades of Light .com


via Restoration Hardware (available in bronze)

So, do you like any of the options?  Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment