Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mirrored Cabinets?

I love the look of glass in cabinet doors, but I hate styling the contents of the cabinet.  I have a set of glass cabinets myself, which really need some TLC.  I'll add that to my ever growing to-do list. 

Today I got the House Beautiful newsletter that featured this image by designer Jonathan Berger~

{image via House Beautiful}

When I first glanced at it, I thought the cabinets had glass fronts.  Oh no, though, they're mirrored!  And, I love it!!  What a great way to make a small kitchen seem bigger without having to worry about the less than stellar contents of each cabinet.  I ran a few searches, but it was hard to find others who took this bold step. 

One other image I found ~


I'm not sure this is something that would really work in our current house, but the idea is tucked away for future use!

No comments:

Post a Comment