Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Meet Britney...

Let me say first that I really do love Britney Spears.  I do miss the days before she climbed on the crazy train, but I think she's made a strong comeback.  I've seen her twice in concert--she's awesome!  She can perform with the best of them.  But, we all know she's never been known for her style.  Instead, she takes what is usually her best asset ~ her abs~ and shows them off~





While this is all well and good for the Britster, it's not really working for my entry!

Meet my Britney ~ in all her midriff baring glory ~


The sunburst mirror, which is now above our fireplace, originally hung in our entry.  After we painted the fireplace, the sunburst moved to the living room.  To keep the entry from sitting empty, the plain square mirror previously above the fireplace moved to the entry.  We stuck it on the hooks left behind by the sunburst, which obviously made it hang too far off the table, and Britney moved in!  This is certainly not the first impression I want my home to make.

It's time to send Brit on her way, though.  Stay tuned to see who shows up in her place...

No comments:

Post a Comment