Friday, January 20, 2012

Let's Go Friday

Although I don't really talk about it too much on the blog, I love to travel.  It's something that I didn't get to do much of growing up, so I've made a priority of it in my adult life.  We have our first trip of 2012 coming up in a few weeks, and I am very excited!

Like most of you, my travel go-to sites include VRBO, HomeAway, etc.  There are also tons of sites that feature exotic villas around the world.  True, there are a ton of super cheesy condos and villas, but there are also so many absolutely gorgeous vacation spaces.

Today's villas is on the island of Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos~

















This is Bajacu, which means "Rising Sun."  It is a featured villa on villasofdistinction.com.  It features 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and sleeps up to 10 in its 9500 square feet under roof and 3500 square feet of patio.  It can be rented as a whole or just the use of 2 or more specified bedrooms.  While this one isn't in my budget, it's certainly a stunner.  I love how private it is!


1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous! Though I would be happy to sleep on the beach in a place like that : ) Last year around this time my hubby and I were gearing up for our first trip of 2011...we visited San Francisco and Napa Valley for 5 days...it was bliss and I can't wait to go back! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete