Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Laundry Room Love

It's no secret that we had a crazy hot summer here in Texas.  Over 70 days of triple digit heat!  Wow.  Anyway, the heat put a damper on our projects.  It was just too hot in the garage to do anything.  Now that it's starting to cool down, I'm prioritizing my project list.  One project I'm anxious to take on is a laundry room update.  We have a nice slate tile floor, but the walls need to be repainted, our sink and countertop need to be updated and I would love to put in a countertop over the washer/dryer.  Here are some of my inspiration photos.  How fun would it be to paint the cabinets??~








{all images via my pintrest.  come follow me!}

What project do you have planned for fall??

1 comment:

  1. love to see what you do. have wanted to update my laundry room ever since moving in, but there are so many more pressing concerns. Also, my washer and dryer are really old, so I figured I should wait until I get new ones.

    ReplyDelete